Monday, March 17, 2014

Skype Assignment

My groud and I  presented punctuation, we made our 'Six Word Story' stick with the kids by not making the story complicated. By using simple every day words and adding commas and periods to the sentences will make it a proper sentence. Our strength was using a person who is very talkative and isn't shy, i think if you're trying to teach a kid something you would want a person with a strong voice to explain what you are teaching. 
Our weakness was by not using everyone's voice to teach, as well as because this was a project using only six words, we had so many ideas but most of them were over six words, Therefore I think that was one of the weakness. 
I learned that when you want to teach something to a child, the learning/ teaching process goes by better and more successful when you make it fun. 
TAKE A TRIP TO VISIT THE KIDS IN THOMPSON!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    This is Ms. Bettess. My class had fun learning from you. As much as my class would love for you to visit us, Thompson is too far away. We can answer your questions about Thompson though, if you want. Thank you for teaching us.

    Ms. Bettess

    ReplyDelete