Thursday, March 6, 2014

Six Word Memoirs. #3

Obsession. 
What is better than breakfast food for dinner or lunch and breakfast? Nothing. 
I love breakfast food. Waffles and Crepes and Pankakes are my favourite. 
This is a picture of my breakfast the other day. Homemade waffle with chocolate chips and syrup. How good does that sound? 
I used plain white bold writing because I want the main focus to be the waffle in the picture and the words above the picture won't be flashing and too distracting. 
The reasoning behind the explanation point at the end of my six words is to show my excitement and how happy breakfast food makes me. 
Breakfast food works for any meal during the day, plus breakfast is the most important meal of the day; so why not just carry it through out  your whole day

No comments:

Post a Comment